Strawberry Cheesecake Crumble - Gina's Gourmet Pantry
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cups cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk from a large egg
- 1 jar Gina's Gourmet Pantry Strawberry Spread (9oz)
Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8x8 pan with foil leaving an overhang on the sides for easy lift.
For the Crust.
Stir flour and brown sugar in a large bowl. Rub butter into the flour mixture with your fingers. You may use a fork or pastry cutter. Your dough is done when there are no more chunks of butter, starts to resemble coarse crumbs and holds its shape when pressed in your palm.
Take half of the dough and press it evenly on the lined pan. Set aside at least 1/4 for the crumble topping. Bake the crust for 20 minutes. Let it cool.
Make the cheesecake batter.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add egg yolk and vanilla, beat until well combined. Pour batter onto the cooled crust and spread evenly. Add strawberry spread on top of batter. Crumble the remaining dough on top of
Bake for 30 minutes until the strawberry preserves are bubbling and crumble topping turns golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection