Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls - Gina's Gourmet Pantry
- 1 can cresent rolls (8oz)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 cup Gina's Gourmet Pantry Pumpkin Spread
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Preheat oven to 375°. Set aside a muffin tin.
Mix brown sugar into melted butter. Roll out crescent rolls on large cutting board. Separate into two long rectangles and use your fingers to pinch seams together. Brush the butter/sugar mixture evenly onto each rectangle. Spread pumpkin spread evenly across each rectangle. Starting with the long side, roll up as tightly as you can. Slice into one-inch pieces and place them in
Mix powdered sugar and milk together using a whisk. Remove rolls from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle icing over warm rolls and serve.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection