Pear Brie Puffs - Gina's Gourmet Pantry
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 oz)
- Cooking spray
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 jar Gina’s Gourmet Pantry Pear Spread (9 oz)
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
Place Brie in freezer for 20 minutes. Grease mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Roll 1 puff pastry sheet out into rectangle shape. Cut the sheet lengthwise into 4 strips and crosswise into 6 strips, making 24 squares. Separate and press into muffin cups.
Cut Brie into 24 pieces. Add 1 teaspoon of pear spread to each cup. Place Brie piece on top of pastry and top with a sprinkle of fresh rosemary.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection