Apple Spread Sausage Pinwheels - Gina's Gourmet Pantry
- 1-pound ground sausage
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup Gina's Gourmet Pantry Apple Spread
- ½ (17.5
ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium pan, brown sausage and onion, add apple spread to mixture and heat through. Drain
Roll one pastry sheet into a rectangle, spread with ½ the sausage mixture. Beginning with one side, roll pastry into log form. Moisten with water and seal the edges with a moist fork. Slice the roll into approximately 1-inch pieces. Repeat with second pastry sheet and remaining sausage mixture.
Add sliced pieces onto a large baking sheet. Bake approximately 30 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
* Yield 24 Pinwheels
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection